Here we go.

01 January 2015

BEST OF THXGIVING 2014

Since we weren't going to be around for the Xmas holiday, we spent Thxgiving in Mississippi with ATM's fambly.  Here are my favorite bits.

FOOD. All of the food was fantastic, but my favorite was the WATERGATE SALAD aka green salad and there were two kinds. I don't know why this stuff gets such a bad rap, it's terrific and weird and magical and kitschy. Pass it here!
 photo EE5382FA-DE4E-430C-84C0-CFBEE6F9530C.png_zpsgyrwhjxq.jpeg


BABES.  My nephews are getting grown. The rate at which children grow/develop is astonishing. I cannot see how parents stand to witness it, really, because as a casual observer, it's amazing with the mildest pangs of heart ache. Slow down, little one!
 photo D9C14672-CA62-43A5-9E04-98CBD5D49F91_zpst83b07f2.jpg

 photo 7D0DB6C2-4207-44C8-806D-CE20AFEE800E_zpsonqgvnuc.jpg

DOGE. Here is Daisy, the newest member of the Morgan pack. She has such an expressive face and will fall asleep in your arms. A delightful creature.
 photo 304106D5-7F55-4388-B54F-82721E75E571_zpsxoemepa4.jpg

A tardy post, I know, but I've been hella occupied, every minute accounted for.  WOOF. Probably you as well, eh?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Yes, glad you are still posting, though! Love reading yours. Happy New Year!

AMD & KMHD said...

Thank you very much! Really. I've got so much going on that I don't get to fuss with it as much as I'd like, but try to check in here and there.

Happy New Year to you as well! Rough start, but hopefully it'll even out soon.

xx

Blog Archive